Monday, May 2, 2011

Mail Time

As of today, I have a new, permanent PO box!  It can't be any more official that I live in Uganda now.  I have updated all the other pages that had the address, but I'll list it below anyway:

Chelsea Roberts, PCV
PO Box 1189
Mbale, Uganda

Of course, I'd love to receive letters and packages if you're so inclined to do so.  Thanks for everyone that did send me things during training!  If I haven't received them yet, I'm going to inform the Peace Corps office to forward them to my address here.  For future reference, just remember to look at my "Wish List" page that has mailing instructions.  I don't want you to waste any money or time because you didn't follow directions.

It's going to be a short post, but I'm on my way to a teacher's workshop!  Hopefully, I'll be able to update you all soon about how the workshop went, and how my village life is coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment